Friday, April 30, 2010

Ouch!

So, I went to Funky Fusion today. It was miserably hot, I looked really really fat in the mirrors...and on top of it my knee was killing me so I couldn't fully participate. What a bummer!
I think I locked it up on Monday and am still recuperating. I'll need to do some research as how to prevent that or what I could do to help protect my knees.

I really like the classes at the Y. The hardest thing is that I feel very judged by the instructors and like they look down at me...but the only way that will change is through continued hard work.

That said, I've done good with eating the last 2 nights and am planning the same again today. I really want to see a difference next week on the scale!

It's beautiful outside so we are off to the park and maybe some garage sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment