Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Incredibly discouraged

Soooo, I put new batteries in my scale today because it's been doing all sorts of zany things. I had thought perhaps it wasnt working properly and that it was reading my weight too heavy. Kevin was gone for the evening so I pulled it out into the hall and stepped on. It said 316?!?! What? I've checked it again since then and its down to 314 but STILL...I've been working out for weeks and weeks and eating good and haven't lost ANYTHING in the last 6 weeks?!?! Grrr. Well, I'll get on in the morning and hopefully the result will be better but for the moment I'm not very happy.

2 comments:

  1. Ashlee,
    You know that I struggle with weight too... I don't even want to stand on a scale to even know how much I am. I was like 186 again in November, wearing my old clothes I wore in Abilene 2 years ago... in 6 months-- I am pretty sure I am packing it back to 220 or more. I am tired of being overweight or dealing with it...but you just gotta keep goin on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget that electronic scales have to be on a flat surface or they won't read-out correctly.

    Weight... I've struggled my whole life too. *sigh*

    God bless~ Andrea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete